Born in New Zealand, and of Croatian origin, my personal & professional journey extends accross different countries around the world, including Canada, Portugal, Thailand, Indonesia, China and Chile.
I initially completed my academic education in Hotel & Tourism Management and EFL teaching. In addition, I spent several years working in the corporate world and also as an English teacher. However, my interest in the body-mind connection, wellness & self-development, inspired me to fully embark the journey of yoga and systemic constellations therapy.
After completing my first yoga teacher training in Zagreb Croatia in 2008, I taught classes in several studios in the city and in 2011 I moved to Asia.
I spent 3 years in Thailand, where I continued my studies in yoga as well as worked for one of the most renowned yoga institutes & resorts, Samahita Retreat, in the role of wellness director and yoga teacher.
In 2014 I had the honour of living in Bali for a year, and working for Svarga Loka Ubud, a wellness and yoga resort start up, in the role of Business Development Director and Yoga Teacher. It was in this very resort and temple, where I had the opportunity to immerse into the Indonesian martial art Bangau Putih Silat and its sister exercise system for health, Tao Kung.
In 2015, I relocated to Beijing, for a teaching job at Walt Disney English and a yoga and wellness project for a hotel spa.
In 2016 I moved my base to ChiIe, a country where I had already spent 4 wonderful years during my university years. I worked at the University of Concepción an English teacher for a year, followed by running my own yoga & Systemic Constellations center Suvita Yoga & Bienestar in Santiago de Chile. The extensive experience of teaching yoga & facilitating Progressive Systemic Constellations sessions, evolved into a holistic method called, “Systemic Yoga”. In 2019, I published my first book “Systemic Yoga- Four steps to overcome unconscious fear”, that is now available on Amazon.
Yoga & Systemic Therapy Certificates:
- Progressive Systemic Constellations Facilitator Training – Instituto Luz Rodriguez, Bilbao, Spain
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training RYT 500 – Centered Yoga Thailand (Samahita Retreat), Koh Samui Thailand (accredited by International Yoga Alliance)
- A Foundation in Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200 – Centered Yoga Thailand (Samahita Retreat), Koh Samui Thailand (accredited by International Yoga Alliance)
- Power Vinyasa Teacher Training RYT 200 – Nava Power Yoga & Pilates Studio , Zagreb Croatia (accredited by International Yoga Alliance)
Other Professional Certificates
- B.A. Tourism & Hotel Management – Univeridad de Magallanes, Chile
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language to Children (Basic Certificate) – TEFL International & Teachers College, Columbia University
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language to Children (Advanced Certificate)- TEFL International & Teachers College, Columbia University
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language in a CALL environment in B-Learning Modality – Universidad de Concepción, Chile
- Teaching English, Spanish & Croatian as a Foreign Language with the Berlitz Method – Berlitz Zagreb, Croatia